Meet Your REALTOR & Real Estate Agent: 2020 NYSAR Secretary-Treasurer Jennifer Vucetic
Vucetic, a co-owner and real estate broker at EXIT Realty Empire Associates in Clifton Park, has been a REALTOR for 14 years.
She was named REALTOR® of the Year by the Greater Capital Association of REALTORS® (GCAR) in 2016, served as the 2017 New York State Women’s Council of REALTORS® President and was the Regional Vice President for the national Women’s Council of REALTORS®. Currently she serves as chair of the Budget & Finance Committee and Vice Chair of the Statewide Forms Committee.
Nationally, Vucetic is one of only 18 REALTORS® across the country chosen to participate in the 2020 National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) Leadership Academy Class. Vucetic is a 2014 graduate of the New York State Association of REALTORS®’ (NYSAR) Leadership Academy and a 2019 REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC) Hall of Fame inductee.
- AHWD (at home with diversity)
- CIPS (certified international property specialist)
- GREEN (energy efficiency and sustainability)
- MRP (military relocation program)
- SFR (short sale and foreclosure resource)
- PMN (professional management network)
- CBR (certified buyer representative)
- REDS (real estate divorce specialist)
- ITI (Instructor training institute) and C2EX (commitment 2 excellence)